Saturday 9 November 2013

2313

she's going to fix herself 

some food maybe 15 

nb a smell of burning flesh in here 




*********

n am i just doing what he wants 

i have to watch myself 

for that 

hes gonna leave me 

n im not being myself 



230pm 


***********

0018

um yeah im not actually against 

killing animals 

i do object to torturing them ... 




*********

inserting them into your vagina 

is probably best down with 

some support 

n mabye Lager would like 

to come up with some of my other suggestions 

like doing something 

that the committee would not approve of 

and making her own film from 

scratch without watching 

me having a wank 

like you want me to help her right 

n the way i was brought up is 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.