Wednesday 6 November 2013

811

her bottom 

feels dirty n she's too tired to clean it 


n yeah .... 



any chance we could 

programme some housework in sometime boss... 

or maybe spending a weekend 

at my home is part of the get me outta here ordeal 



*************

818

the morse 

has been informed by naffa

that i was eyeing my vibrator 

and she has made rotten fruit fumes 

this will make my voice sound muffs

so I'm going to regard it as bad karma .... 




***********

i suppose its a bit diffiuclt 

for an intelligence person to contemplate

that you could be an exhibitioinsist and 

still want some privacy 

or that your so called carers

might have their own vindictive agendas 

is really a difficult concept is it .... 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.