Monday 11 November 2013

The Fib

MRS BASETT IS FRYING UP 

2212

n this is one reason I'm so ill 

n mabye i wouldn't be if it want for 

toothy hanging mob enthusiasts 

she is just a violent neanderthatl  


2145 

WOULLD THE FIB STOP PIGEONING ME 

ASKING ME FOR FILMS OF ME MASTURBATING 

FOR LAGER PLEASE I HAVE TOLD YOU MY POSITION ON THAT 



2323they are doing little subliminal sound effects through my computer  

i think they can also make a memory stick slow so that they can get into it 

2340

my new movies are already corrupted 


0010 121113 

there is a hot rash developing 

on her leg n the fib are attacking it 

0034am 

Lager is having a thick throat virus 

sprayed into my floorboards 

the basett is still frying and damaging my sinus glands 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.