Tuesday 5 November 2013



955am 

or this .... 

SECRET COURT TORTURE WARNING 

YOUS ARE TRYING TO DEPORT DAVISION 

AND FORCE HIM TO HIS EX PARTERN 
I DO NOT CONSENT FOR THE PLANT TO WATCH 

ME MASTURBATE MAKE COVER VERSIONS 

AND FORCE HERSELF ON HIM ORLRIGHS 

ITS YOUR FAULT I AM LATE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HARRASING ME 


10am 

the morse is percussing at me 

which means i have to look for some music .... 

ps enjoyed firework percussion yesterday ... 
**************



nb when i walk away from the computer can people please 

not immediately try to hack things 

i do actually have a debilitating condition .... 

i am aware that yous are waiting to do something important 

can you please not also pump me full of superbugs 

and have my neighbours percussing 

at me while i try to get ready .... 



949

how is this an 8 o'clock start 

because i ate the clock ha ha 

or maybe i ate 30 

923

she has to have a shower 

n yeah ... 

actually speaking of spells 

she did actually do one on Chucky 

when she was with him .... 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.