Monday 11 November 2013


n then you judge me for using my toy guns 

n its like I'm dad .. I'm trying to keep 

everyone safe out in the rockies 

n I'm the bad guy for shooting a few cowboys 




6am 

yes but you're not doing things 

to keep yourself safe and then you put me 

in the position of rescuer 

n that seems like some sort of a deal 

when actually the components of the deal are not healthy ... 

i don't want to enable you 

to avoid doing your own protection 

n now they are starting up the sulphuric acid in here 

i mean you are worried that they might torture 

you right ... n i don't have that worried 

cus i am already being tortured 

just its invisible and you don't seem to know that 

which is odd for one that is so aware ... 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.